Business is growing in Palatine Illinois, a sure sign of an improving economy. The month of February welcomed 12 new businesses to Palatine, ranging from printing and packaging services to a staffing company and everything in between. The addition of new businesses is great to see as it adds services needed by the Palatine community as well as job creation. In addition, a thriving business community is great for Palatine real estate values.
The new businesses that came to Palatine in February include:
- Premier Printing & Packaging (office, printing and packaging) located at 345 N Quentin Road, Suite 305
- A+ After School Zone Inc (child care center) located at 1270 W Northwest Highway
- D’Vine Wine and Gifts (wine store) located at 742 E Dundee Road
- Woodlake Medical Management Inc (physicians appointment service) located at 800 E Northwest Highway, #700
- Andrews Staff Force (staffing service) located at 726 E Dundee Road
- Sportclips (hair cuts) located at 1590 N Rand Road
- Marianas Beauty from Ashes (drapery, sewing and alterations) located at 434 E Northwest Hwy #4
- Healthy Families Nutritional Club (nutritional beverage education) 1631 N Baldwin Road
- Paquete Mex Income Tax (travel, tax services and shipping) located at 1914 N Rand Road
- Hilti North America (sales and management office for Hilti) located at 110 N Brockway Street #310
- Countryside Gazebos (gazebo sales) located at 2239 N Rand Road #200
- Arete Salon (hair salon) located at 9 N Bothwell Street
As the nation continues its steady climb out of the recession new business is seen as nothing but positive. Palatine Illinois is an attractive community in which to start a business, as indicated by the variety of new businesses started in February alone.
Contact me today to learn more about our Northern Illinois area. As a Palatine REALTOR® it is my goal to know what is going on in our community, what properties are selling, and what changes are occurring. Palatine is a community that offers opportunity.